-Ava-
14 lbs.
25 1/2 in.
She loves her feet.
She loves to blow bubbles (serious drooler).
She loves to make funny noises with her mouth (loves to squeal).
She loves to grab and reach for everything, which then instantly goes to her mouth.
She loves to sleep in.
She loves to look in the mirror.
She loves to suck on her fingers esp. index finger.
She loves to grab my face.
She still loves to be swaddled.
She loves fingers, my fingers, her fingers anyone's fingers.
She loves sports.
I love that she knows I am her mama and she knows my voice.
I am seriously loving this stage the most! I love watching her grow, explore, and learn new things. I honestly feel like everyday she changes so much. She still doesn't roll over and really isn't interested in doing anytime soon. We are working on her liking tummy time a little more but she just lays her head on the floor until I come get her, silly girl. She is learning how to sit up right now and can sit up on her own for about 30 seconds before she starts to topple over. Happy 5 months Ava girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment