Sunday, November 13, 2011

Four Months

Stats:
12 lbs. 8 oz.
24 1/2 inches


Ava is giggling all the time (love it).
She laughs when you make funny noises with your mouth (loves the clicking sound).
She loves to coo and chat.
She loves her jungle gym more and more each day.
She loves her binkie and won't sleep or leave the house without it.
She insists on being on her back.
She smiles at anyone who will smile at her.
She loves to kick her feet and legs when on the ground.
She thinks it's funny to splash relentlessly in the bathtub.
She is a very snuggly baby.
She will let anyone hold her and is very friendly.
She likes it when daddy throws her in the air.
She loves to be outside and observe everything that is going on.








I can't believe Ava is already four months old, where did the time seriously go? I am loving this stage and watching her grow and learn new things every day. I wish time would freeze and she won't grow anymore I am starting to feel like my baby isn't a baby anymore...

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet little petite girl! Some pictures I think she looks just like you and then others I think Mike! Too fun! Are you guys going to be in Utah around Christmas at all?

    ReplyDelete