The week started off with a lot of time spent outside it was gorgeous weather and we couldn't pass it up. So naturally that meant a lot of time at the pool. It was nearly 70 degrees everyday, perfect temperature if you ask me! I guess that is one of the perks for living in a desert.
Thanksgiving day started out with a 5k, which Mike's work sponsored and it was a great way to kick off Thanksgiving.
Before the race...
Once the race was over the girls slaved away while the meal was cooking, and in true Nestman style the boys went golfing. (By slaved away I mean chatted, relaxed, and watched the cooking channel, while occasionally checking in on the food)
If you can't tell from the empty plates our meal was delicious! Thank you Sandra for all of your hard work in the kitchen it definitely paid off and was a very tasty Thanksgiving meal!
Mike finally got a day off, so we spent the day poolside and of course the boys snuck in some tennis and golf (which is always a must with the Nestman men).
After basking in the 70 degree weather we went to Burgers and Beer to enjoy one last bite before Randy and Sandra headed off to the airport.
I think we all said it but I will say it again, it was the perfect Thanksgiving weekend and we hope we can have more like it. Thanks again Randy and Sandra for coming we loved having you here and hope you can come back really soon!
Ava is growing up! Is she seven months now? Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving. Are you ever coming to Utah???
ReplyDeleteI love those pics! You look so good and Ava is a doll! I miss you!
ReplyDelete